We have a special place in our heart for classically modern kitchens featuring beautiful fixtures – the way the right sink makes the room comes to life, and the way a shiny chrome faucet reflects the colors and beauty of the room…it’s just a great feeling. But do you know what makes our skin crawl? Scary kitchens. Dead-looking tiles, chipped sinks, rusty fixtures; they’re the worst.
In light of Halloween fast approaching, we’d like to share our picks for the Top 5 Scariest Kitchens. We hope you’re in for a scare!
5. This retro kitchen from the 1950s, featured on Hooked On Houses.
4. This abandoned kitchen from a retirement home in Saxony Anhalt, Germany.
3. This apartment kitchen brought to you by Apartment Therapy.
2. This monstrosity featured on HumansInDesign.com.
And last but not least, VIGO’s vote for the scariest kitchen yet…
1. An abandoned kitchen in Hotel Do De…Yikes!
Join the VIGO conversation, and talk about your favorite scary kitchen below.